Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00212 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,498 Dinar (CH$1,175,475) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)