Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,684 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.409 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,654 Dinar ($11,824) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)