Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07763 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,300 Dinar (Mex$ 81,154) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 2,000 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)