Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.429 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,937 Dinar ($2,756) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (41 minutes ago)