Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.356 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,488 Dinar ($4,048) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anyang costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 1 hour ago)