Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37270 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 931 Dinar (2,497TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)