Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00085 LYDX / UZS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,600 Dinar (37,201,134 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 1 hour ago)