Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Samarkand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00044 LYD / UZS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (8,529,885 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)