Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.528 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,408 Dinar (€1,575) in Salzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)