Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06920 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,915 Dinar (Mex$ 27,674) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)