Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06569 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,684 Dinar (ARS $25,636) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)