Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 914 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.358 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,012 Dinar ($5,162) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (35 minutes ago)