Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.409 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,559 Dinar ($1,817) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)