Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.356 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,771 Dinar ($2,781) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)