Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02168 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 790 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 690 Dinar (₨31,841) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$280 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (43 minutes ago)