Cost of living comparison between Salem, India and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02090 LYD / INR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 431 Dinar (₨20,645) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (42 minutes ago)