Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 590 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 517 Dinar (Rp 5,117,006) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)