Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.580 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,913 Dinar (€1,843) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 3 hours ago)