Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.609 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,531 Dinar (€1,573) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)