Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.629 LYD / OMR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,920 Dinar (﷼ 805) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)