Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.438 LYD / OMR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,706 Dinar (﷼ 787) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)