Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.665 LYD / OMR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,499 Dinar (﷼ 955) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)