Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04238 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,296 Dinar (30,574 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)