Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04169 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,199 Dinar (28,747 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,000 (about 1 hour ago)