Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35327 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,554 Dinar (﷼ 4,398) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (43 minutes ago)