Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.424 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 13% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,251 Dinar ($2,985) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (41 minutes ago)