Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.323 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,179 Dinar ($3,160) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)