Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,546 Dinar ($3,327) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (40 minutes ago)