Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.624 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,832 Dinar (€2,359) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)