Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.101 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,583 Dinar (€2,898) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)