Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.735 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,135 Dinar (€2,575) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)