Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.565 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,470 Dinar (€1,578) in Saint-Pierre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)