Cost of living comparison between Saint Petersburg, Russia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 767 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02228 LYD / RUB
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,502 Dinar (руб 157,212) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)