Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.884 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,554 Dinar (£5,602) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €19,482 (27 minutes ago)