Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.741 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 16,079 Dinar (£9,237) in Saint Peter Port.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)