Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.857 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 11,762 Dinar (£6,334) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (4 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)