Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.800 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,666 Dinar (£5,926) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)