Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.784 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 16,169 Dinar (£9,064) in Saint Peter Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (40 minutes ago)