Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00230 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (1,361,282 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (27 minutes ago)