Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00239 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (1,572,188 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)