Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.607 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,612 Dinar (€2,248) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)