Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.586 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,608 Dinar (€2,274) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)