Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.603 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,229 Dinar (€2,015) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)