Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01335 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 630 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 553 Dinar (₨41,430) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (19 minutes ago)