Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02144 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 840 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 720 Dinar (₨33,595) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)