Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02102 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 980 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 845 Dinar (₨40,223) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)