Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02102 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 886 Dinar (₨42,131) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)