Cost of living in Sacramento, California, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 925 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.331 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sacramento, California (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,580 Dinar ($5,693) in Sacramento, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)