Cost of living comparison between Sacramento, California, United States and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.399 LYD / USD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sacramento, California (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,238 Dinar ($3,029) in Sacramento, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)