Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Sabratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016.
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (40 minutes ago)