Cost of living comparison between Rzeszów, Poland and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33815 LYD / PLN
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,812 Dinar (8,317 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)