Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10880 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,662 Dinar (R 24,463) in Rustenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)