Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.612 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,251 Dinar (€1,397) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)