Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.781 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 456 Dinar (583 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)