Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.016 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,732 Dinar (NZ$4,660) in Rotorua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)