Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02204 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,949 Dinar (руб 88,461) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)