Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02394 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,154 Dinar (руб 89,977) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kerman costs ﷼ 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adapazarı costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)