Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.504 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,404 Dinar (€1,598) in Rostock.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 9 (38 minutes ago)