Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22011 LYDX / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,004 Dinar (ARS $43,211) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)