Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25740 LYDX / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,250 Dinar (ARS $40,320) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)