Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.563 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 9,610 Dinar (€6,148) in Rome.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (39 minutes ago)