Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.509 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 15,469 Dinar (€10,252) in Rome.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)