Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02094 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 830 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 734 Dinar (₨35,049) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (41 minutes ago)