Cost of living in Rochester, New York, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.359 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rochester, New York (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,031 Dinar ($3,702) in Rochester, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)