Cost of living comparison between Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37950 LYD / SAR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,339 Dinar (﷼ 6,164) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)