Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 974 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37738 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,335 Dinar (﷼ 6,188) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)