Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04948 LYD / UYU *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,900 Dinar ($U119,235) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 50 (about 1 hour ago)