Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,605 prices entered by 587 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41813 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,466 Dinar (R$ 3,507) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)