Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45071 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,825 Dinar (R$ 6,269) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)