Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,356 Dinar (€1,554) in Rimini.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (33 minutes ago)