Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.610 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,126 Dinar (€2,563) in Rimini.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (39 minutes ago)