Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21968 LYD / HRK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,671 Dinar (7,608 kn) in Rijeka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)