Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00449 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 559 Dinar (124,718 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (32 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)