Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00452 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 446 Dinar (98,687 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)