Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.701 LYDX / ZAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,033 Dinar (R 63,906) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 3 hours ago)