Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49452 LYDX / ZAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,445 Dinar (R 33,432) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)